Connections

Connections

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day 6 of 100 days of abstract painting


This is day 6 and today I got started this morning and finished up tonight. I am beginning to think this is going to be a challenge to continue ... but I will. I am hoping that over time it will be less difficult. There is a similar texture in this piece but there is a change in the color. And I also added a metallic paint which I also like.

Maybe I will work on improving my diet while painting. It's been difficult to give up eating all the foods that I love but that are also not very good for me. This would require me to get serious and not bring more of the foods that are tempting. No more deliciously good oatmeal raisin cookies, no more potatoes, no more bread. I hate it .. but i'm also tired of my expanding waist line. I'll tell you how it's going and I 'll keep painting and looking forward to seeing all of  you. wouldn't that be fun to see you ... the visitors.......email me if you have any questions or for any reason. have a great night!!!

1 comment:

  1. In the bottom photo I 'see' an eye - very mysterious! I need to give up bread and potatoes too but they're my favourite things, especially good breads.

    ReplyDelete