Connections

Connections

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Day 3 of 100 abstracts in 100 days


 Today is day three... and the one thing that isn't so good about waiting till night to post an image or paint is that the light is crappy and I can't get a clear photo. So I'll probably edit the photos tomorrow so there will be some good shots of my work. I know every day can't be successful but today I felt the pressure of whether my work is good enough. I can paint any way .. no matter who validates my work or says it's good. i paint for my joy and my happiness and while I have that most days I sometimes feel devoid of talent when a group of artists that I respect, never say my work is good and then I have shades of
rejection for my painting. But again I have to always go back to the fact that this is my experiment..

Thank you for stopping over and if you would like to own this painting please email me at iwilldream4ever@aol.com. Let me know what you think .. thank you.




1 comment:

  1. Again - such bright happy colours to bring joy into your life. Don't listen to the critics (whether orally or in your heart) because you are painting for you and you alone.

    ReplyDelete