Connections

Connections

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day 89 and Kitten

Well today is day 89 and I missed it all tonight .. too tired after pricing stuff at my parent's house for the estate sale. I ate dinner and fell asleep and then painted this kitten. Not my fav painting but it's cute. Reminds me of the time I got a kitten for Christmas.. i named him Christmas Kitty. I loved him .. he was definitely my cat. That's all i want to say about him. Makes me sad though.

If you love this and want to purchase .. email me at iwilldream4ever@aol.com

I'm going back to sleep now.

See you tomorrow.

: )

5 comments:

  1. His very cute and lovely! I just love his looks of innocence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was growing up we lived on a farm and had lots of cats around. We had several that looked just like this cute little fellow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary Anne .. faithful follower commenter .. you should win a prize for always commenting .. it's meant a great deal!! Thank you !

      Delete