Connections

Connections

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 86 and Day of the Dead

Today or rather yesterday was day 86. That's because it is officially it is already day 87 but I am still finishing up 86. I did do this on the correct day i just am so tired I keep falling asleep while I'm trying to post. I was originally going to do this skull portrait for Halloween and then realized that it was the day of the dead. So it's still so appropriate.

I bought this skull toy at a thrift store here in town and just decided I had to have it. I do think it's kewl. And I love that I have done my today's portrait of this skull. The eyes really make the whole portrait. 

SO I am so tired I don't want to write anything else and it's cold in my little room here and I am in a hurry to get under the covers and go to sleep. 

If you would love to own this face please email me at iwilldream4ever@aol.com Today's face is only $86. Have a fabulous morning! See you later today!! haha ..  

2 comments: