Connections

Connections

Thursday, March 12, 2015

No. 29 Abstract _ Releasing Joy

Today is Abstract 29 and I decided to title this one Releasing Joy because I decided to just have a blast and release my inner child to just have fun and put it out there. That's just what I did. I'm going to do a bunch more that is like this I think .. it's just fun.

When I'm not at home painting for my blog, lately I've been going down to the gallery that I've been selling some of my work and painting along with some other artists that are there. I have had a blast doing this and then interacting with people that happen to come into the gallery. It's something I think I've needed. I'm doing a kind of abstract face on a large surface. I'm enjoying the evolution of that work. It's always funny to see the public's response to my work. Sometimes it makes me laugh. But i'm enjoying the whole thing. So I'm in gratitude. Happy to be painting every day!!!

This is a smaller painting about 10" x 10" and on primed canvas but not stretched. Please contact me if you are interested in this painting. Have a wonderful JOY filled day.. i'm planning too. Thanks for stopping over. :)

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a flower just about to burst into bloom - yes, releasing joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece and also saw your goddess at the Hendo Bring us Your Best recently. Love your use / blend of painting and collage, divine!

    ReplyDelete