Connections

Connections

Monday, March 9, 2015

Abstract # 27 Perceptions in My Head

Yesterday I reconnected with a good friend and we had good conversation and she is someone I have known for a long time. We talked about what has been going on in our lives and when you talk to someone that has similar views as your own you can share your thoughts about the world and life, your disappointments and hopes for life with out fear of judgement. I can hear her life and her ideas, her struggles and hopes without judgement. There aren't many people in my life where there is equal amounts of give and take in a conversation. Maybe as I go along I am better able to overcome my mis - perceptions of relationships, what I want, what I hope for, what feeds my heart and soul. I never know for sure what anyone else thinks in their heads and all I really know for sure is what I think in my head. That's a scary place sometimes .. inside my head haha. We talked about forgiveness and about letting go. I am grateful for this connection and for the mutual sharing that we have. I painted this painting while we were talking. This one makes me happy.

This painting is 7"x7" on a stretched gallery wrapped canvas. It is acrylic. Thanks for stopping over and if you are interested in this painting please contact me at iwilldream4ever@aol.com. Have a wonderful connection filled day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about a reconnection with old friends - over the past year I've done that with my childhood 'bestie' and it's just like we've never been apart. Brings to mind the old saying 'Make new friend, but keep the old, one is silver, the other gold'.

    ReplyDelete