Connections

Connections

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Day 12

Today is not day 12 but this is the painting that was painted on day 12. I am one day behind because I have taken on more than I usually do.

This work is sewn paper's glued to a wood panel. It is about 12 x 16 in size. Some of the music paper that was used in this work can be seen. It looks better in person. I am enjoying the creation of texture. It's a challenge to make choices when they are so varied and limitless.

I had a good time at the demo last night. I realized that I LOVE to talk about my work. I think what is really nice is that I am getting close to doing something that I want to do which is teach. Several people have asked me to teach a class. This is very exciting.

In the mean time I am doing things these next few days that will make it challenging to do my daily painting. Hopefully I will find  way to catch up and keep going. I am excited about all that is happening right now. I am hopeful about the future.

If you would love to have this art .. please contact me at iwilldream4ever@aol.com. Have a fabulous evening!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. ooooh - teaching - what fun! I can say that now, after having taught three classes. I was terrified out of my mind prior to all three, but once I got there I had so much fun. I know if I ever get asked again I will say yes (and I also know, being me, that I'll go through the same feeling of terror!).

    ReplyDelete