Connections

Connections

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday


I got to stay home today... but may have to head out .. I'm trying to extract myself from this strong desire to stay in bed all day. I don't want to go anywhere, today maybe I just need to sleep. I had a good time yesterday with my best friend and her husband but today I just want to stay home. Some days I just want to hide and other days I'm sad because I think no one even knows I'm here. I don't know that it can be both ways. Sometimes I just get to feeling so lonely yet I don't want to be around people .. Its a feeling of contrasts. Kind of like beauty in broken. Doesn't make sense but I love the broken glass photos that I've taken. I want to look at them or do something with them. They move me .. moving is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment